EUROPEAN SOCIETY OF CARDIOLOGY
- Young Cardiologists working group is part of the «Cardiologist of tomorrow» in European Society of Cardiology. Information about the working group you can find on the site www.escardio.org
- Participation in the meetings of “ESC cardiologist of tomorrow".
- Russian young cardiologists performed the first International Forum of Young Cardiologists in 2012, the report of the Forum here.
- Russian young cardiologists actively use the opportunities offered by the European Society of Cardiology, such as the removal of the registration fee at the European Congress of Cardiology, educational webinars, etc. All possibilities of European Society of Cardiology you can found here.
AMERICAN COLLEGE OF CARDIOLOGY
9 members of the working group became "Fellow in training of ACC" in 2011.
• full access to the JACC
• full access to all educational resources of the ACC
• removing of the registration fee on the ACC events
Kyrgyz National Heart Center
• Co-operation with the Kyrgyz young cardiologists in epidemiological project "Interepid"
• Joint young scientists competition
INTERNATIONAL TASK FORCE on CARDIOVASCULAR PREVENTION & DIABETES FOR THE YOUNG CARDIOLOGISTS
Mission: providing updated scientific data on cardiovascular Prevention & Diabetes and support young cardiologists to implement new guidelines and experiences to daily practice
Members: cardiologists, internists, endocrinologists and family doctors from different countries, including Russian Federation, Ukraine, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Belorussia and Turkey
Activities: multinational meetings with young cardiologist’s participation
In 2014 we plan to have 6 meetings