We invite you to become an individual member of the Russian Society of Cardiology.
Being a RSC member you are entitled to:
• receive a newsletter with unique Russian and foreign information, scientific medical papers, and clinical reviews;
• take part in free on-line educational programmes and get a certificate of the Russian Society of Cardiology, that is included into the unified Russian database of certificates;
• have a priority right for your first abstract publication, if accepted by reviewers, in the Abstract Book of the Russian National Congress of Cardiology;
• become a participant of the project “Cardiologists of the Future” and have an opportunity to take part in the European Congress of Cardiology without having to pay the registration fee (if you are younger than 35);
• get free guidelines of the Russian Society of Cardiology and translated guidelines of the European Congress of Cardiology at the Russian National Congress.
Membership in RSC automatically leads to membership in the European Society of Cardiology, which in its turn, gives additional advantages like:
• Discounts at ESC Educational Products;
• Discounts for all ESC Journals, including European Heart Journal.
• Information of all ESC Congresses congress related information;
• Free ESC Pocket Guidelines at ESC Congresses;
• European Membership Card that is provided only to some national societies members among which is the Russian Society of Cardiology;
• Applying for the status of ESC Fellow (ESC Fellowship programme) that has its own privileges.