The aims of Young cardiologists working group:
- The active involvement of young cardiologists in educational and research activities of Russian and foreign scientific and educational organizations;
- Informing of young cardiologists about Russian and international events, conferences and publishing guidelines in cardiology;
- Searching of educational resources in the Internet, assessing of its reliability, innovative, and informing of members about those resources;
- Searching and informing of young professionals about training Grants;
- Conduct of researches for young cardiologists and find research Grants;
- Organization and conduct of young cardiologist Internet Schools based on educational Internet programs for doctors;
- Interaction with young cardiologists groups of other national societies, international cooperation;
- Informing about results of scientific activity of young cardiologists (publications in the abstract books of congresses, sessions of young cardiologists at the National Congress of Cardiology and other events), coalition of young professionals from different region, share experiences and create scientific groups;
- Members are actively involved in the translation of the European Society of Cardiology Guidelines.
Benefits of the membership in the working group:
· Opportunity to participate in research and educational activities.
· Regular distribution of information concerning the conferences and congresses, research and training grants, information resources.
· Discounts on journals subscription.
· Opportunities for active exchange of clinical and research experience with young cardiologists from Russia and other countries.