FORUM OF YOUNG CARDIOLOGISTS 2021
SCIENTIFIC TOPICS OF THE FORUM:
1. Epidemiology, prevention and rehabilitation. Sports medicine
2. Arterial hypertension. CAD, lipids and atherosclerosis
3. Emergency cardiology. Heart failure. Transplantation in cardiology
4. Imaging in cardiology, ultrasound and tomographic technologies
5. Non-coronary diseases, valvular disease, congenital diseases, pediatric cardiology, pulmonary hypertension
6. Cardiovascular surgery, hybrid surgery
7. Interventional cardiology. Arrhythmology, stimulation, resynchronization
8. Interdisciplinary problems in cardiology
The purpose of the Forum is to discuss urgent problems of diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases, highlight innovative organizational and therapeutic approaches to the management of patients with cardiovascular pathology. It is the platform for an open discussion for young cardiologists and specialists of allied professions.
Scientific programme of the meeting is based on the educational needs of the target audience. Interactive programme includes lectures, plenary sessions, scientific symposia, training seminars and master classes, breakout sessions and electronic poster sessions, as well as a competition for young scientists in Russian and English.
Scientific programme of the Forum includes multimedia presentations, interactive lectures, clinical case discussions, Q&A sessions and scientific discussions.